These are the goals we’ve outlined to support our mission statement.
- Our main objective in the USA is to continue to raise financial provision to support and expand our programs in India. 100% of donations go to support the colonies. As God has continued to bless our ministry the need for financial provision continues to expand.
- Our vision is to continue our established work in Tamil Nadu while also working to serve those with leprosy throughout India.
This work includes:
- Raising Standard of Living – Annually to provide for:
- After school tutoring for over 200 children and growing $36,000 ($10/mo/child)
- Hospice/Critical care for the elderly $100,000 ($2,500/yr/patient)
- Weekly medical services including doctor’s visits and transportation to hospitals. $30,000
- Specialty footwear for leprosy victims. $10,000
- Nutritional support including a food pantry, training, and food programs $ 60,000
- Social services such as counseling, transportation, aid with local government agencies $5000
- Emergency needs such as surgeries, housing, food, etc. $30,000
- Building community groups in each village with weekly church services, and Bible studies led by Embrace A Vilage staff. $55,000